|Brent Bellm (CEO)|
Eddie Machaalani (Co-Founder,Executive Chairman)
Mitchell Harper (Co-Founder)
Lisa Pearson (CMO)
Brian Dhatt (CTO)
Robert Alvarez (COO & CFO)
|Products||Hosted Shopping Cart|
BigCommerce is a privately held technology company and provides a SaaS ecommerce platform. The company was founded in 2009 and has 600+ employees with headquarters in Austin, Texas.  Its features include customer groups and segmentation, search engine optimization (SEO), web hosting, and more. 
BigCommerce was founded in 2009 by Australians Eddie Machaalani and Mitchell Harper following a chance meeting in an online chatroom in 2003. In August 2009, the two relaunched a hosted version of Interspire Shopping Cart called “BigCommerce” and opened its first U.S. office.
- "BigCommerce | Crunchbase". Crunchbase. Retrieved 2017-12-29.
- "About Us, Team and Culture - Bigcommerce". Bigcommerce. Retrieved 2017-12-29.
- "2019 BigCommerce Reviews, Pricing & Popular Alternatives". Fit Small Business. 2019-04-14. Retrieved 2019-11-06.
- Warner, Andrew (9 December 2010). "BigCommerce: How Two Programmers Who Met In A Chat Room Bootstrapped A $10 Mil eCommerce Company – With Mitchell Harper". Mixergy.
- Ryall, Jenni (19 November 2014). "2 Aussies who met in a chat room created a start-up valued at $500 million". Mashable.
- Harper, Mitchell (4 November 2009). "Interspire Shopping Cart Hosted (BigCommerce) Pricing Integrated with Interspire.com". Archived from the original on 2015-06-22. Retrieved 2015-06-22.
- Mitra, Sramana (10 March 2010). "Deal Radar 2010: BigCommerce". One Million by One Million Blog.
- Rao, Leena (31 July 2011). "BigCommerce Raises $15 Million To Help Retailers Manage E-Commerce". TechCrunch.