Business Development Manager
March Media Chicago, Inc. – Chicago, IL, United States
Come work with a team of ultra-talented leaders, designers, strategists, and tech visionaries. We build services that we’re incredibly proud of—for clients that we deeply respect—with a team of great friends and colleagues. Our culture is at the core of what makes March Media Chicago great. We don’t believe in unnecessary hierarchy and work closely with our team within a flat organizational structure. We’re looking for folks who excel in a supportive team environment and feel alive defining the future of our company.
Who are we looking for?
March Media Chicago is looking for a Business Development Manager to both seek out new partnership opportunities and grow relationships with existing clients. This person needs to be comfortable networking with stakeholders at large and small organizations and be eager to proactively offer solutions to enhance our strategic partnerships and address their business challenges. March Media Chicago wants a client advocate who is passionate not only about providing new value to our partners, but also finding new opportunities for March Media Chicago to expand our client roster.
- Connecting with decision makers and helping form new partnerships.
- Serving as a client advocate and advisor on project implementations.
- Clearly communicating and effectively presenting March Media Chicago recommendations.
- Be able to cold call
- 3 to 5 years of business development experience in an interactive agency setting.
- Experience preparing proposals and participating in agency pitches.
- Experience building client relationships with a customer-service focus.
- Understanding of inbound marketing and emerging digital trends.
- Natural hunger to identify opportunities and attract new partners.
- Willingness to travel for client meetings and presentations.
- Deep team-oriented work ethic and infectious, passionate desire to help shape our company.
Four-year or graduate degree and/or commensurate certifications
90% office time, 10% travel within IL. Regular and expeditious travel and occasionally out of state is required to meet client needs and timetables; however, it is based on program requirements.
How to Apply
Send cover letter & resume & LinkedIn Profile link to email@example.com